Avid Technology brings an excellent hardware device to boost your experience with audio recording and video creation, especially when you are using the software for audio editing and video creation. The Control Surface hardware device is designed for the users of Pro Tools and Avid Media Composer to have a more refined experience. It also supports or is compatible to use with other software that supports the EUCON control protocol.
The control surface comes with a lot of advanced control features that allow the editors who are using the Avid Technology software for audio and video creation to have better control over their audio and video projects. It allows for smooth recording, and audio editing and creates more enhancing space for utilizing the software.
The Advantages of Using the Control Surface For Audio Editing and Video Creation:The Control Surface allows the users to have more flexible control over the volume of individual tracks through in-built faders
1. The Control Surface also allows for more effective control over the individual tracks and the video projects
2. The control surface can provide more liberty to navigate the output of audio tracks and video files
3. It has in-built pan knobs to allow the editors who are using the Pro Tools and Media Composer automatic control over the recording tracks and also permits access to data while editing automatically
4. The Control surface hardware comes with in-built Mute and solo buttons which allows users to have free access to muting and soloing individual tracks
5. Moreover, the in-built transport controls allow the users to have freedom for pausing, and scrubbing while editing audio tracks and while editing video projects
Moreover, the Control Surface has additional features that allow individuals who are using Pro Tools and Media Composer to have access to several visual feedback while presently working on the audio and video files. This is possible through:
1. The process of metering
2. Easy monitoring information on the projects or field
3. Automatic data output and input
4. Easily Track the files and projects saved earlier in the software
5. Parameters values
In this way, the Avid Control Surface can powerfully make the utilization of the Avid Audio and Video software have a more professional touch for the users. This is due to the intuitive and tactile experience with the keyboard and mouse while editing audio tracks or editing video files. This creates a better audio effect for audio editing and a high visual impact for video editing.
It is designed to be used with Avid’s Pro Tools software, but it can also be used with other audio and video software that supports the EUCON control protocol.
The Control Surface features some controls that allow users to quickly and easily control their audio and video projects. These controls include:
1. Faders for controlling the volume of individual tracks
2. Mute and solo buttons for muting and soloing individual tracks
3. Pan knobs for panning individual tracks
4. Transport controls for playing, pausing, and scrubbing through audio and video
5. Inserts for adding effects to individual tracks
6. Automation controls for recording and editing automation data
7. Monitoring controls for controlling the output of audio and video
The Control Surface also features many displays that provide visual feedback on the current state of the audio and video project. These displays include:
1. Track names
2. Parameter values
3. Automation data
5. Monitoring information
The Avid Control Surface can be used to significantly speed up the workflow of audio and video professionals. It provides a more intuitive and tactile way to control audio and video software than using a keyboard and mouse. This can lead to faster mixing times and better-sounding mixes.
1. Control Surface Examples For the Users:
Here are some ways that the users can identify how to better utilize the control surface:
1. For instance, if you are a music producer using Avid Pro Tools, the Control Surface makes the entire audio editing process effortless by making the individual tracks adjusted in different levels in a few seconds (mute, pan tracks, solo tracks) this allows the editors to have a handful of time while mixing the tracks.
2. For video editors, using the Media Composer Software, the Control Surface allows the editor to have better control over the playback of video projects, and also easily add visual effects to the different categories of clips altogether. This process of editing allows the users to have more professional results with the video projects
Moreover, to make your work more compatible and enduring with audio editing and video creation, Avid technology also caters to various controlling hardware devices for the software application such as:
1. Avid s1
2. Avid s3
3. Avid s4
4. Avid Dock and Avid s6
2. How to get started with Control Surface:
The best way to get started with the Control Surface is by following these steps to make your experience more refined:
1. Carefully unboxed the device and get ready to set it up by making sure that all the components are fitted or connected as instructed in the manual book. Remember it’s important to follow the manual guides for getting started if you are new to this device.
2. Get familiar with all the buttons, connectors, key functions, and parts of the hardware. This will ensure that your experience with the device is safe and easy. For instance, pressing the wrong button or using the wrong connector will result in technical damage.
3. When setting up the device with the computer look for a stable palace to set the device, and connect right to your computer through USB, Bluetooth, or MIDI cable. You can follow the manual instruction step by step while connecting it to your computer.
4. After connecting it to your computer make sure to install the software if there is software needed to be downloaded on your computer before activating it.
5. The next step to follow is to open the application through which you wish to use the Control Surface, for instance, Pro Tools or Media Composer, and select the right menu for configuration.
6. Once it’s set up with your preferable software, make sure to do the calibration and testing first before actually working on your project. From control panels to functionality, so that the device is ready to proceed with the actual project.
7. If you are entirely new to the device, it’s important to check the tutorials on youtube and give yourself enough time to get familiar with all the key features. Without rushing into the device your progress will become better. Having a high advance device does not necessarily mean that will have your result on the project right away. It does take time fet to familiarize yourself with the features and execution of these features in your projects for a smooth workflow.
The Avid Control Surface has indeed made the overall experience for those individuals who are in search of the hardware device to compete with advanced editing projects. It’s also important to understand that the benefits of using Control Surface will differ on the type of projects that you are editing. The skills engaged in the editing process will also determine the quality of your audio tracks and video files. Therefore, understanding what it takes to make the best use of the device will be largely decided by your skills and creativity, and understanding the functionality of the device. Overall, Control Surface is sure to make your experience seamless. For more information visit Findwyse.