The global launch dates for the Xiaomi 12T and 12T Pro smartphones have been disclosed, courtesy of a trusted source. Notably, Xiaomi is preparing to unveil the 12T series smartphones, as well as a slew of additional products, in the coming days. To reiterate, the Xiaomi 12T and 12T Pro have been circulating for quite some time now.
However, Xiaomi has been tight-lipped on the launch date, price, and availability of the 12T series smartphones. Abhishek Yadav, a tipster, has now shed some insight on the Chinese smartphone giant’s plan to launch the new devices in the worldwide market. So, let’s have a look at the leaked launch schedule for the Xiaomi 12T and 12T Pro.
Xiaomi 12T Series specs
- In terms of features, the Xiaomi 12T Pro is rumored to include a 6.67-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- The display is also expected to be Dolby Vision certified. It will be powered by a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 CPU and will have up to 12GB of RAM and at least 256GB of internal storage.
- The phone is rumored to have a triple rear camera arrangement with a 200MP main sensor. It will most likely have a 20MP front-facing camera.
- The Xiaomi 12T Pro could come with a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging. Harman-Kardon speakers are likely to be included with the smartphone.
- Except for a few minor differences, the Xiaomi 12T is likely to have nearly identical features to the Pro model.
- The Xiaomi 12T is expected to include a 108MP triple rear camera configuration.
Xiaomi 12T Series Price Prediction
According to reports, the Xiaomi 12T Pro will start at EUR 849 in Europe, while the Xiaomi 12T could start at EUR 649.
Why isn’t it called Mi 12?
While the Mi 11 was the flagship Xiaomi phone in 2021, the Mi 12 is not its successor. To simplify its brand, Xiaomi has eliminated the Mi branding, which was previously solely used outside of China.
As a result, the new flagship is simply referred to as the Xiaomi 12. “Beginning in the third quarter of 2021, Xiaomi’s product series ‘Mi’ will be renamed ‘Xiaomi,'” the company said in a statement.
Pros and Cons of the Xiaomi 12T Pro
The Xiaomi 12T Pro is a strong smartphone that is ideal for individuals seeking a high-end smartphone edition design. It has a 6-inch display, 128GB storage, a 12MP back camera with dual pixel autofocus, and a 5MP front-facing camera, as well as 4G LTE connectivity. Other highlights include 128GB of storage, a 12MP back camera with dual pixel focusing, and a 5MP front-facing camera, as well as 4G LTE connectivity. However, there are some drawbacks to this phone, most notably it’s high pricing and lack of a headphone port. Overall, the Xiaomi 12T Pro is a fantastic pick for people looking for a high-end smartphone in the 2018 edition style.
- 120Hz LTPO AMOLED Display
- Support 120W Fast Charging
- Good Rear Cameras
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Processor
- Speakers with four stereo channels
- Excellent Performance
- Premium Design
- Overheating Issue
- The front camera can be improved.
- There is no 3.5mm audio jack,
- No expandable storage option.
- There is no IP rating.
Xiaomi Redmi Pad
The Redmi Pad tablet is expected to include an 11-inch LCD with a 2K resolution. It will sport a single 8MP back camera and a single lens on the front. It will be powered by a 7,800mAh battery and will be powered by the MediaTek MT8781 SoC. It will be equipped with 22.5W quick charging technology. The tablet, like the phones, is slated to ship with the Android 12 operating system.
Xiaomi Redmi Pad Specification
- The tablet, according to rumors, will include a 10.6-inch 2K LCD with a refresh rate of 90Hz and a brightness of up to 400 nits.
- The Redmi Pad is rumored to be powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 SoC chipset with up to 4GB RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage.
- According to rumors, the Redmi Pad tablet would have an 8MP rear and front-facing camera. The selfie camera on the tablet is likely to feature FocusFrame technology to make use of the 105-degree field of view.
- Furthermore, the Redmi Pad tablet is expected to include quad speakers with Dolby Atmos. It is also rumored to include an 8000mAh battery and capability for 18W fast charging.
Finally, the Xiaomi 12t, Xiaomi 12t Pro, and Redmi Pad will be released on October 4th. This phone, according to market conjecture, will be available for purchase online in late October. More information on the Xiaomi 12t and Xiaomi 12t Pro can be found on the official website Findwyse.