We all know about the harmful effects of the ultraviolet rays of the sun, but choosing the right sunscreen is the most important factor in stepping out during summer or spring. One must be ready to go to the beach with their friends or go cafe hopping on Sundays without worrying about sunburns or harming their skin.
EVA offers scinic sunscreens that are infused with the best nutrients and minerals that not only protect your skin from the sun but also moisturise it in the process. Its silky texture feels like butter on the skin instead of forming a thick, uncomfortable layer on your face.
Side effects or allergies associated with sunscreens
While there are no major side effects to applying sunscreen, exceptions are there. Some products that contain para-aminobenzoic can stain your clothing. Some other products can also be a little harmful to the skin if your skin is over-sensitive and can cause a rash or an allergy.
Why is sunscreen important?
Sunscreens help to protect the skin from the sun by adding a layer of cream that prevents harmful UV rays from penetrating the skin. Thus, it helps to prevent sunburns and over-tanning of the skin, while also ensuring your skin remains healthy.
Scinic sunscreen – The all-in-one product
A sunscreen must be a cream that contains all the major ingredients without any of the harmful products that can cause harmful effects on the skin. The American Academy of Dermatology has done various studies and finally agreed to recommend a sunscreen that is at least SPF 30+ for the proper protection of your skin.
One must find a sunscreen that blocks UVA and UVB rays while being non-irritating in nature as well.
One such sunscreen is the Scinic snail matrix BB cream SPF50+ with PA+++ with snail mucin. This product is created in Korea with the best ingredients mixed by specialists for more protection. This scinic sunscreen is perfect for the larger population because it suits all skin types.
Consisting of snail mucin, this scinic sunscreen is specially curated for protection and healing at the same time. Since it contains snail mucin, it is also packed with growth factors, and antioxidants along with hyaluronic acid – all ingredients that ensure the longevity of the health of the skin, which is why it is the highest-selling product on EVA.
Scinic sunscreen also has a double effect on the skin. It not only serves as your own customised base for makeup, but it also cares for the skin along with evening the complexion after multiple uses. The best part about this sunscreen is that it has a very light consistency and has an effective composition. While it does have SPF 50+ and PA+++, it is not harmful to the skin and ensures protection throughout the day.
Pros and cons of scinic sunscreen
- It is one of the most versatile sunscreens available in the market due to its variety of ingredients.
- It is suitable for all skin types because it is light on the skin and not harmful to sensitive skin.
- It consists of snail mucin which is beneficial because:
- It moisturises the skin from within so people with dry skin must definitely buy scinic sunscreen from EVA.
- It has hydrating characteristics that protect the skin.
- It fights premature ageing of the skin as well. Hence, this scinic sunscreen is apt for all age groups, from young kids to adults.
- To a huge extent, snail mucin also heals wounds or sunburns so using this sunscreen will not only act as a shield for your skin but also heal the sunburns or any other pigmentation you might have.
- It acts like a base for your makeup since it also has ingredients of BB cream infused in it. Hence, you do not need to apply 10 creams and then your makeup. You can just apply this and begin your makeup process. Versatility, right?
- It has SPF50+ and PA+++ which are exceptionally strong sun protection factors.
- It restores the elasticity of the skin.
- It also ensures that it smoothes wrinkles.
- The plant extracts in this scinic sunscreen consist of an anti-inflammatory effect.
Snail mucin has not proven to be harmful yet, but since everything has an exception, it is always best to do a patch test before using this sunscreen especially if you have a sensitive skin type.
How to apply scinic sunscreen
Take enough product on your first two fingers and apply it from the center of your face while blending it outwards towards the contours for flawless skin. This is also a BB cream which means it will take the tone of your skin instead of forming an unflattering white strip over your face or skin. This scinic sunscreen consists of polypeptides, snail mucin, and collagen saturation that protects the skin from UV rays but also smoothes wrinkles.
Now that you know the pros and cons of using a scenic sunscreen, it’s time for you to grab yours and get the healthy skin that you always wanted! EVA offers a range of skincare products for you at affordable prices. Check out its official website today for exciting discounts and offers! For more information, visit Findwyse.