Flights To Brussels: It is located in the central part of the country and has a population of over one million people. The city is known for its beautiful architecture, delicious chocolate, and waffles. One of the most famous attractions in Brussels is the Grand Place, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the central square of the city. It is surrounded by beautiful buildings, including the City Hall and the Maison du Roi, which houses the Museum of the City of Brussels. Brussels is also famous for its culinary offerings. The city is known for its delicious chocolate and waffles, which are sold in many shops and cafes throughout the city. Belgian beer is also popular and there are many bars and pubs where visitors can sample local brews.
In addition to its cultural and culinary attractions, Brussels is an important political center. It is home to the European Union headquarters and NATO, as well as many other international organizations. This makes it a popular destination for business travelers and diplomats. Overall, Brussels is a vibrant and diverse city that has something to offer for everyone. Moreover, you can also check the official website of Lufthansa for more such flights to Brussels.
List of airlines operating in Brussels
Brussels Airport is one of the busiest airports in Europe, serving millions of passengers each year. However, you can also check the cheap Brussels flights, comfortable flights to Brussels. It is a hub for many airlines, both European and international, and provides connections to destinations all around the world. Here is a list of airlines that operate at Brussels Airport:
Brussels Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Belgium and operates from its hub at Brussels Airport. It is a member of the Star Alliance and operates flights to more than 120 destinations worldwide.
Ryanair is one of Europe’s largest low-cost airlines and operates flights to many destinations across Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East from Brussels Airport.
TUI fly Belgium
TUI fly Belgium is a Belgian airline that operates from Brussels Airport and provides flights to many popular holiday destinations across Europe, Africa, and the Caribbean.
Vueling Airlines is a Spanish low-cost airline that operates flights to many destinations across Europe from Brussels Airport.
Air Europa is a Spanish airline that operates flights to many destinations across Europe, the Americas, and the Caribbean from Brussels Airport.
Lufthansa is a German airline and a member of the Star Alliance. It operates flights to many destinations worldwide from Brussels Airport.
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey and operates flights to many destinations worldwide from Brussels Airport.
Emirates is a Dubai-based airline and one of the largest in the world. It operates flights to many destinations in the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and the Americas from Brussels Airport.
Places to visit in Brussels
Brussels, the capital city of Belgium, is a charming and historic city that has much to offer visitors. From stunning architecture and museums to delicious food and drink, here are some of the top places to visit in Brussels:
- Grand Place – The Grand Place is the central square of Brussels and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is surrounded by beautiful buildings, including the City Hall and the Maison du Roi, and is a must-visit attraction for anyone visiting Brussels.
- Atomium – The Atomium is a landmark building in Brussels that was built for the 1958 World Expo. It is an iconic symbol of the city and offers great views of the surrounding area from its observation deck.
- Manneken Pis – The Manneken Pis is a small statue of a peeing boy that has become a famous symbol of Brussels.
- Belgian Chocolate Village – The Belgian Chocolate Village is a museum and factory that showcases the history and production of Belgian chocolate. Visitors can learn about the chocolate-making process and sample some delicious treats.
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium – The Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium is a collection of museums that houses a vast collection of artwork, including pieces by Belgian artists such as René Magritte.
- Sablon Square – Sablon Square is a beautiful and historic square in Brussels that is home to many antique shops, art galleries, and cafes. It is a great place to explore and soak up the atmosphere of the city.
- Royal Palace of Brussels – The Royal Palace of Brussels is the official residence of the King and Queen of Belgium. It is open to the public during the summer months and offers guided tours of the palace and its gardens.
These are just a few of the many places to visit in Brussels. Other notable attractions include the Museum of the City of Brussels, the Parlamentarium, and the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences.
In conclusion, Brussels is a popular destination for both business and leisure travelers, and there are many airlines that operate flights to Brussels from all around the world. Whether you are looking to explore the city’s historic landmarks and museums, indulge in delicious Belgian chocolate and waffles, or attend a business conference or meeting, Brussels has something to offer for everyone. With so many airlines and flights to choose from, it is easy to find a convenient and affordable way to travel to this vibrant and charming city. Moreover, you can also check the official website of Findwyse for more such flights to Brussels.
Affiliate Disclosure: Our website may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won't cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running. Thank you for your support!