Ski gloves are an essential piece of equipment for skiing and snowboarding. They keep a skier’s hands warm and dry while allowing flexibility and agility to grasp ski poles and perform manoeuvres. Quality ski gloves are made of waterproof yet breathable fabrics like Gore-Tex and have insulation like PrimaLoft to retain heat. Features like wrist cinches, glove leashes, and zippered pockets help secure gloves so they don’t get lost on the slopes. Ski gloves also provide padding and protection on the back of hands, knuckles, and wrists to prevent injury during falls. Whether basic or high-tech, the best ski gloves help every skier comfortably grip their poles and concentrate on the slopes rather than on frigid fingers.
Best Ski Gloves: How to Get the Right Ski Gloves
- Consider the weather conditions you typically ski in. If you usually ski in very cold and snowy environments, look for well-insulated gloves with a higher warmth rating. If you ski somewhere that tends to have wet snow, get waterproof yet breathable gloves.
- Make sure to get the proper fit. The best Ski gloves should feel snug but not tight on your hands for maximum comfort and dexterity. Try gloves on with the liner on and off to ensure a good fit both ways. Size up if gloves feel too tight.
- Look at the cuff style and length. Longer cuffs with Velcro closures or inner storm cuffs help seal out snow. Make sure cuffs fit under or over your jacket sleeves depending on your preference.
- Examine the palm material. Quality leather palms provide good grip and durability for holding poles. Consider a suede-like material if you need extra water resistance.
- Don’t forget the removable liners. Glove liners allow you to customise warmth, aid drying, and make adjusting the fit easier. They also make gloves easier to clean.
- Consider handy features like cinch cords, attachment loops, squeegees for visor wiping, etc. Decide if you need bells and whistles based on your preferences.
- Trying gloves on and moving around in them before purchasing can help assess comfort, flexibility, and proper sizing to get the right and the best ski gloves for your needs.
Best Ski Gloves
Ski gloves Jr Roc Impr G RLMYG03 Dark Navy
The Rossignol Jr Roc Impr G RLMYG03 glove features a textile and polyester exterior with imitation leather panelling in a dark navy blue colourway ideal for everyday skiing and snowboarding. The synthetic fabric construction makes these gloves easy to care for – simply machine wash cold and hang dry as needed to keep them fresh and ready for the slopes. With their blend of materials and stylish design available at an affordable price point, these Rossignol gloves offer junior athletes both quality and value.
Ski gloves W Famous RLKWG11 White 100
The Rossignol W Famous gloves are constructed from 100% waterproof and breathable polyester fabric with 3MTM ThinsulateTM insulation for warmth, along with imitation leather panelling and decorative zircons in an all-white design perfect for everyday skiing. The polyester shell enables machine washing and hangs drying for easy care to keep these mid-length women’s gloves clean, while the synthetic leather and insulation provide durable warmth run after run. Offering both function and style, this is one of the best ski gloves.
Ski gloves 4FJAW23AFGLF093 20S
The 4F ski gloves with model number 4FJAW23AFGLF093 are constructed from a polyester and polyurethane exterior shell with a polypropylene and polyester interior lining fill. The gloves feature a 100% polyester inner lining and black colourway in a versatile everyday design. With their blended synthetic fabric and insulation makeup, these professional ski gloves can be easily machine-washed cold and laid flat to dry as needed to refresh the exterior and maintain the inner warmth. The combination of materials offers both functionality from the weather-resistant shell and quick-drying comfort lining along with flexibility and durability.
Ski gloves Jr Roc Impr G RLMYG03 Black
The Rossignol Jr Roc Impr black ski gloves feature a textile and polyester shell with imitation leather panelling in a classic black colourway perfect for daily use on the slopes. With their blended synthetic fabric construction, these Rossignol junior gloves can be simply machine-washed cold and hung dry as needed to refresh the exterior and maintain durability run after run. The combination of the polyester shell and faux leather accents offers both functionality from the durable, water-resistant exterior and flexibility to grasp poles and perform manoeuvres, while the dark colour schemes resist visible staining over time.
Ski gloves Selena 113/19/4260 01
The Viking Selena ski gloves constructed from 100% polyester fabric offer both functionality and ease of maintenance for the slopes. With a polyester shell and lining along with PrimaLoft insulation fill, these gloves provide reliable warmth that resists water and dries quickly as needed. Simply machine wash cold and lay flat to dry to refresh between uses. The breathable glove fabric conforms comfortably to hands while the durable yet soft polyester materials retain heat run after run. Finished in a crisp white scheme, the Viking Selena gloves combine lightweight insulation with easy care making it one of the best ski gloves.
As a leading retailer of performance ski gloves, Eschuhe offers a range of innovative brands engineered to keep skiers’ hands warm, dry and protected on the slopes. Selecting gloves known for premium design and materials, it provides the best ski gloves built to handle harsh winter conditions. eschuhe’s ski gloves balance form and function, delivering flexibility, comfort and enhancement to time spent skiing or snowboarding. For these reasons, discerning skiers and snowboarders seek out eschuhe’s curated selection of the best ski glove brands and products available to elevate their experience in the mountains. For more information on professional ski gloves, visit Findwyse.